Ages ago

Blog wishes


It's been ages since I last took the keyboard and typed away freely in the pages of this beloved blog.

Why, you may ask?
Right, why, I may ask myself?

Ideas are always here, I've gone back to reading greedily, writing, watching, exploring, traveling more than ever in my head. Does this mean that I have become one of those daydreamers that never take action? That I can only live in my own thoughts, never touching the ground of mother Earth again?

The truth is probably in between: I am a colored balloon floating in mid-air; every now and then someone tugs at the string that pulls me closer to the ground - that is when I prepare the future, laying down new foundations, brick by brick, extremely carefully and aware that I do not fall into the same destructive trap again. There is no real balance yet between the floating and the ground, and that's most probably what I will be working on more than ever during the new year. This is also one of the reasons why I have been away from these pages, writing elsewhere every now and then, taking pictures and posting for other brand new projects too...

Oh no, do not expect from me any "resolutions": I loathe the word. It is set in cold stone, immuable and gloomy as a grey Parisian sky.

I see it more like the next station in my voyage that started in pain two years ago - a horrible, slow and venomous pain inflicted by another human being, or rather, by what was left of it. The voyage has become a constructive one and I am still recovering and learning to go with the (air) flow. That's part of its charm and of a necessary learning curve.

I wish you all a new learning curve too, no matter how steep and rugged the soil ahead may be. Let's keep on daydreaming, dreaming and reaching higher with the help of loving peers and ever inspiring nature around us.

From me, to you. With love.




Credits: CreativeMarket (edited by TheDaydreamer)



0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?