Launch: Circles In The Sand Series {Fairy Talk}


Summer series


The tradition goes on, year after year and after the 2015 #summerdreams series, a new launch is here: as the vacation starts to appear like a faint possibility, a dot on the horizon, sand magically appears in my bags, in my shoes and over my hands. Its gold dust brings with it the promise of new skies, uplifting views, blue waters and a better tomorrow. 

The year has been heavy. Difficult. Painful.

The circles that I will be making in the sand throughout this summer to find the way back to serenity and my real “me” are the perfect way to start drawing the possibilities ahead. And share them with you. They will be frail, ready to vanish at the subtle touch of a wave or kiss of the wind - they will be precious.

Welcome to the traditional summer series on The Daydreamer’s Diary -  it does feel extra special to be writing this since it sounds like a reiterated celebration: The Circles in the Sand Series 

#circlesinthesandseries




Credits: Death to the Stock Photo (edited by TheDaydreamer)

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?