Pirates of the Caribbeans



The waves seem tiny once you arrive at the beach covered in sweat from the laborious walk in the sand, but then as you progress towards the shore, their laughter increases as much as their size: they are tall, clear and as mesmerizing as a mermaid’s song, inspiring vertigo at sea level. As I squint my eyes to try and spot the one turtle that is leisurely surfing around, the sun scorches the skin and delirium sets in: where did the pirates hide their treasure? Or is Foul Beach the actual riches everyone is looking for? Palm trees sway in the wind, approving the idea while silky sand trickles through my toes bringing my thoughts back to earth. Clouds are like fluttering specks that never hang for long above my head, pushed ahead by the wind, in search for a new pirate legend and pristine shores to discover. Silence is noisy around here, but human presence is absent. I am alone, yet in a natural crowd that likes to whisper, hum and sing to my ears. What if under that coconut tree one of the Black Pearl pirates rested his tired bones? Did he leave a map? He left a golden coin, maybe, as a token of the ultimate treasure hunt that brought him fortune and cursed his adventurous life. Let's look for gold, hidden treasure chests and praise the gods who brought me here!

Credits: TheDaydreamer

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?