I ♡ it

Santa has been generous...earlier than planned this year! Well, that, you cannot know given that I am later than planned (and than ever) in posting here. But I would recommend leniency as the first resolution of the year, what do you say? Well, I would say that "resolution" is one ugly word that, has the years go by, I have come to despise...

Given the succession of troubling issues we were faced with at home lately - it is a never ending story, let me tell you, from a sprained ankle, to constant stomach pains and administrative headaches... I'll spare you the rest because I like you too much - Santa basically decided about one week before Christmas to drop by and leave a present at the foot of the tree. If only all Santa's woudl be so thoughtful! (Well, there will probably nothing left to place by the tree on Christmas day.)

While I calmly (hum) unwrap the fragile present, I hear it tinkering... It is as precious and as delicate as it sounds: a Christmas ornament of exquisite shape and taste. The glass blown heart is full and generous. Its light brings encouragements and hope while it sparkles in the fire place, right above a dozen colorful tealights that cast playful speks of light all around.

You know what? I ♥ it. Thank you, Santa.


0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?