Mother's blogroll

Mother of pearl papaver

On a day as motherly as this, a little of Internet inspiration coming directly from my mom who knows now how to surf and type and has become incresingly independent in her e-life. Up to the point that she is now handing me lists of blogs she read about or found interesting, how’s that for a leap forward?
So here is a motherly blogroll to celebrate my mom, and through her all the moms on this planet, and since one of the topics of interest my mom and I share now is food, take out the shiny pans:



A very detailed food blog that currently features an «Edible idioms» series that is simply fascinating. The blog has been up and running for ages, so it 
is a mine of recipes and food/kitchen related findings.


www.jenesuispasunecourge.com


French speakers will be smiling at the title of this blog and wait until you actually read the short posts, a condensed mix of culinary knowledge and humor!


www.cuisine-campagne.com


Forget objectivity: this is my favorite! Why? The pictures are gorgeous, the information is detailed and researched, the recipes traditional and surprising at the same time and the posts are very well written, each telling a full story I can never get enough of.


Happy mother’s day!



0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Let me hear about your daydreams!

 

What's in the archive?